Terms and Conditions
HeartBeat Insurance Brokers Pvt Limited (hereinafter referred to as Good Insurance) operates the website https://www.good.in/ to provide consumers choice and an easy way to buy Insurance products from multiple Insurance companies. Good Insurance is not an insurance company. Good Insurance is a licensed Insurance Broking Company holding a Broking licence from the Indian Insurance Regulator – Insurance Regulatory and Development authority.
IRDAI License No. 529 Valid Upto 13/07/2021
Our participating insurance providers supply some of the information available on the Website and therefore there may be inaccuracies in the Website Information over which Good Insurance has limited control.
Good Insurance does not warrant or guarantee the Timeliness, accuracy or completeness of the Website Information; or Quality of the results obtained from the use of the Website.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Good Insurance has no liability in relation to or arising out of the Website Information and Website recommendations. You are responsible for the final choice of your product and you should take time to read through all information supplied before proceeding. If you are in any doubt regarding a product or its terms you should seek further advice from Good Insurance or the relevant participating provider before choosing your product.
Good Insurance may pass on your personal information to the relevant participating provider if you apply to purchase a product through https://www.good.in/ , however, Good Insurance does not guarantee when or if you will actually acquire the product that you have chosen. Good Insurance does not accept any liability arising out of circumstances where there is delay in you acquiring the product you have chosen.
Please note that Good Insurance is only collecting or assisting in collecting the premium deposit on behalf of the insurer you have chosen to buy the policy. The acceptance of the deposit as premium and final issuance of the policy is subject to the underwriting norms and discretion of the Insurer whose policy you have chosen to buy on which Good Insurance has no control. Good Insurance will ensure that the amount is refunded by the insurer in case there is no ultimate issuance of policy.
We reserve the right to change this User Agreement from time to time without notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this User Agreement periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of this site after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms and conditions.
Responsible Use and Conduct
By visiting our website and accessing the information, resources, services, products, and tools we provide for you, either directly or indirectly (hereafter referred to as ‘Resources’), you agree to use these Resources only for the purposes intended as permitted by (a) the terms of this User Agreement, and (b) applicable laws, regulations and generally accepted online practices or guidelines.
Wherein, you understand that:
- In order to access our Resources, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as identification, contact details, etc.) as part of the registration process, or as part of your ability to use the Resources. You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access our Resources. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account/s.
- Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our Resources by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Resources through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
- Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Resources, including the servers and/or networks to which our Resources are located or connected, is strictly prohibited.
- Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our Resources is strictly prohibited.
- You are solely responsible any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
We may provide various open communication tools on our website, such as blog comments, blog posts, public chat, forums, message boards, newsgroups, product ratings and reviews, various social media services, etc. You understand that generally we do not pre-screen or monitor the content posted by users of these various communication tools, which means that if you choose to use these tools to submit any type of content to our website, then it is your personal responsibility to use these tools in a responsible and ethical manner. By posting information or otherwise using any open communication tools as mentioned, you agree that you will not upload, post, share, or otherwise distribute any content that:
- Is illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language;
- Infringes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary right of any party;
- Contains any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising;
- Impersonates any person or entity, including any https://www.good.in/ employees or representatives.
- We have the right at our sole discretion to remove any content that, we feel in our judgment does not comply with this User Agreement, along with any content that we feel is otherwise offensive, harmful, objectionable, inaccurate, or violates any 3rd party copyrights or trademarks. We are not responsible for any delay or failure in removing such content. If you post content that we choose to remove, you hereby consent to such removal, and consent to waive any claim against us.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless HeartBeat Insurance Brokers Pvt. Ltd. and their directors, officers, managers, employees, donors, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of this User Agreement or the failure to fulfill any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this User Agreement. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
Limitation of Warranties
In conjunction with the Limitation of Warranties as explained above, you expressly understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of products and/or services. HeartBeat Insurance Brokers Pvt. Ltd. will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our Resources, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply.
All content and materials available on https://www.good.in/, including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images and logos are the intellectual property of HeartBeat Insurance Brokers Pvt. Ltd., and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized by HeartBeat Insurance Brokers Pvt. Ltd.
Termination of Use
You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our website and Resources with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this User Agreement. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the Resources we provide will immediately cease, and we reserve the right to remove or delete any information that you may have on file with us, including any account or login information.
This website is controlled by HeartBeat Insurance Brokers Pvt. Ltd. from our offices located in the state of Maharashtra, India. It can be accessed by most countries around the world. As each country has laws that may differ from those of Maharashtra, by accessing our website, you agree that the statutes and laws of Maharashtra, without regard to the conflict of laws and the United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this website and the purchase of any products or services through this site.
Furthermore, any action to enforce this User Agreement shall be brought in the federal or state courts located in India, Maharashtra You hereby agree to personal jurisdiction by such courts, and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSED, HeartBeat Insurance Brokers Pvt. Ltd. EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Nominee Assistance Program
- Good Insurance Insurance Broking Private Limited ("Good Insurance") has merely partnered with various third party experts in order to facilitate extended services to the users purchasing Term Insurance. The services provided by the third party(s) are provided by them in their capacity as an independent service provider(s). Good Insurance do not provide the services in any capacity whatsoever. Good Insurance do not endorse the services of the listed partners. Good Insurance shall not be liable for any payment obligation in relation to the services provided under the Nominee Assistance program.
- All such third party offer shall be availed by user at their own risk and responsibility. Good Insurance shall not be liable for any payment obligation in relation to such third party offer, which shall be user's responsibility.
- Good Insurance is only an insurance broker and can assist with any insurance claims only to the extent of liasioning with the insurance company. Any insurance claim shall be processed by the insurance company subject to their terms and conditions and the insurance policy.
- Good Insurance reserves the sole right to modify, amend, change, refuse or revoke their respective services, any offers including third party offer herein at any time without assigning any reason and without any liability and notice.
- These terms and conditions for Nominee Assistance Program are in addition to all other terms and conditions provided hereunder including the FAQs and all these terms and conditions and FAQs are legally binding on the user. Good Insurance reserves the sole right to modify, amend, change or revoke these terms and conditions including the FAQs without any notice at any time and all such terms and conditions and FAQs as amended from time to time shall be legally binding on the user.
- Any disputes arising pursuant to these terms and conditions are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts in Mumbai.
You are authorising Good Insurance to override the DND settings to reach out to you over calls, SMS, emails and any other mode of communication. This authorization will override your registry under NDNC.